From August 3rd, 2021, we’ll be retiring app support and updates for all devices using iOS 13.
What does this mean?
Firstly, you’ll still be able to use GoDaddy Studio and all your projects and current features will be accessible, even if you choose not to update to iOS 14.
However, you will no longer receive important bug fixes and security patches, app updates, or access to any new features or other important releases.
To continue getting the most out of the app, we strongly recommend updating your device to iOS 14. This will let us provide you with the updates and support needed to keep things running in top shape - as well as keeping your device security up to date!
Here’s how to update:
- First, make sure you’re connected to WiFi
- Open your device settings, then tap General
- Open Software Update
- Follow the instructions to download and update to iOS 14
If you’d like app updates to happen automatically from now on, simply turn on automatic updates by:
- Going to your device settings
- Tapping on App Store
- Toggling App Updates on under Automatic Downloads