Did you link the incorrect Over account to your new GoDaddy account when signing up?
If so, you can easily fix this by following these quick steps:
📝 Note: you will need to make sure you’re using the same login method that was used to create your original Over account (email, Google, Facebook or Apple).
- Log onto GoDaddy Studio on web with your GoDaddy account details
- Click “Settings” from the dropdown on the top right
- Select “Account” on the top left
- You will see a gray text box at the bottom with a message asking if you’re missing projects & have another login. Click that link.
- Sign into your alternate Over account (where most of your projects are saved).
- You should get a confirmation message. Next time you sign in, choose the “Sign in with GoDaddy” option.
🌟 Important: we unfortunately won't be able to merge multiple Over accounts together so you'll need to choose only one to link.