Did you activate your new GoDaddy account but can’t see your Over projects?
If so, it’s possible you had multiple Over accounts and you linked the wrong one when signing up to GoDaddy.
You can easily fix this by following these quick steps to link an alternate account:
Note: you will need to make sure you’re using the same login method that was used to create your original Over account (email, Google, Facebook or Apple).
- Log onto GoDaddy Studio on web with your GoDaddy account details
- Click “Settings” from the dropdown on the top right
- Select “Account” on the top left
- You will see a gray text box at the bottom with a message asking if you’re missing projects & have another login. Click that link.
- Sign into your alternate Over account (where your projects are saved).
- You should get a confirmation message. Next time you sign in, choose the “Sign in with GoDaddy” option.
That should do the trick.
Tip: if you can’t remember which email address you used, try logging into each of your email inboxes and searching for “overhq”. This which will bring up any emails you’ve previously gotten from the team.
If you're still struggling to find your projects, this article could help.