If you tap on the “Projects” tab and are facing a bunch of grey tiles instead of your magnificent projects, try these simple checks to get them showing again:
Please do NOT delete and reinstall Over to try and fix this problem.
Deleting the app will delete all of the projects saved in your project feed. Only projects saved to your account in folders (on iOS) or backed up to iCloud (Over PRO in iOS) will be safe. For your privacy, we do not have access to any projects you create with Over – we are unfortunately unable to recover projects on your behalf.
✅ Please check
- The latest app version – have you updated to the latest version of Over in the App Store/ Play Store? If not, please update to the latest version, then try again.
- The latest operating system – have you updated to the latest version of iOS or Android? If not, please update your software and try again.
- Storage on your device – are you running out of storage space on your device? If so, does clearing some storage space help?
- Restarting your device – have you tried shutting your phone down, and turning it back on again? If not, does restarting then trying again with a good Internet connection help?
- Switch your internet connection off and on again – switch your internet connection off, wait a minute, then switch it back on and try again.
If you've tried all of these and it's still not working, it might be a bug - please let us know 🙈