If you’re tapping on your project’s thumbnail and it won’t open, follow the steps below to try and get things working again.
Please do NOT delete and reinstall GoDaddy Studio to try and fix this problem.
Deleting the app will delete all of the projects saved in your project feed. Only projects saved to your account in folders (on iOS) or backed up to iCloud (GoDaddy Studio PRO in iOS) will be safe. For your privacy, we do not have access to any projects you create with GoDaddy Studio – we are unfortunately unable to recover projects on your behalf.
**Please note: iCloud Sync is only available to customers who first used GoDaddy Studio prior to 9th July 2021. New customers from 9th July will be able to use our Project Sync feature instead (available soon to all customers).
✨Whether you're on Android or iOS, try these steps to see if they solve the problem:
- The latest app version – have you updated to the latest version of GoDaddy Studio in the App Store/ Play Store, and if not, does updating help?
- The latest operating system – have you updated to the latest version of iOS or Android, and if not, does updating help?
- Storage on your device – are you running out of storage space on your device, and if yes, does clearing some storage space help?
- Restarting your device – have you tried restarting your device, and if not, does turning it off and on, then trying again with a good Internet connection help?
- Trying to open other projects – this will help us understand if it's an app-wide issue, or limited to one particular project.