All payments within the App Store are handled directly by Apple. If you’re eligible for a refund, you can contact Apple directly via the following steps:
- Find the Apple invoice for your purchase (you will receive one via email upon making a payment to the App Store)
- Tap 'report a problem' at the bottom and fill in the required details
- Alternatively, you can go here to sign in with your Apple ID and request a refund there.
The Play Store can assist within the first 48 hours after a purchase is made:
- On a mobile browser (like Chrome), open play.google.com/store/account
- Tap 'Order History'.
- On the order you want to return, swipe left and tap 'More'.
- Select 'Request a refund' or 'Report a problem' and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and specify that you would like a refund.
- You should get a response from Google within two business days. For more info on subscription refunds from the Play Store, tap here.
To do this in Over Web
For subscription purchases made through the Over website, we are usually able to accommodate refund requests for:
- Monthly subscriptions within 48 hours of purchase, and;
- Annual subscriptions within 30 days of purchase (not from the start of the trial but from the start date of paying subscription).
Steps to follow:
- Login to your Over account (using the same email & method you signed up with)
- Click the Settings arrow - small arrow on the top-right corner
- Click on "Contact Us" from the dropdown menu.
- Insert your details & submit.